Friday, April 17, 2015

Post Number 2

Alright, I'm gonna write a post now about this trip, because I really like writing things.


The schedule for the trip is as outlined in the following bullet points:

  • 1:30 AM on the morning of Sunday May 31st....wait 1:30AM? Jesus who planned this trip...
  • Anyway, we get on a plane in SFO and set...sail across the Pacific to Taipei on a 13ish hour flight. 
  • In Taipei we have a 2 hour layover before catching a 4 hour flight to Singapore, where we arrive somewhat temporally dislocated mid afternoon the same day we left.

Um...well, as far as planning goes, the next thing on the list is about 2 months later, on the morning of July 27th at 9 AM, in Tokyo, Japan, in which we catch a flight that ultimately takes us to LAX...

Seems like a large chunk of this itinerary is missing...somehwere in there we were supposed to trek through Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam and Japan.

I guess we'll get the details sorted out later.

Header Text To Break Up Content!


Christian Neff and I will be traveling with our sexy, sexy backpacks to store our worldly possessions. I just bought a brand new blue one, and I'm gonna try to attach a picture of it to this post because that's a skill that I will need to learn sooner or later...
My new backpack sitting atop a vastly inferior piece of rolling luggage. 
Alright well, that was easy enough. 

Which brings me to my next point. Inside that bag will be a computer, which will mainly serve as vessel for a 2 TB hard drive, which will serve as a vessel for video and images captured on Christian's shiny new GoPro camera...man I really beat around the bush there...

And uh...that's all for now probably. In summary: May 31st to July 27th backpacking Asia with no particular plan. Christian has a GoPro, I'm gonna blog it sort of.

If my last attempt at a travel blog was any indicator, this thing is going to be a mess of poorly edited, completely un-formatted rambling that attempts to overview random increments of time and activity with no pattern or predictability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment